This photo of Marilyn shows up on book cover after book cover. I don’t know about you, but I am tired of seeing it. There are hundreds of beautiful photos of Marilyn, so why they keep using the famous gold lame photo is beyond me. Just have a look at all the ones I found in my collection. Am I missing any?
1. The Marilyn Encyclopedia by Adam Victor
2. The Marilyn Monroe Treasures by Jenna Glatzer
3. Marilyn Monroe: Unseen Archives by Marie Clayton
4. Marilyn by Neil Sinyard
5. Marilyn Monroe Screen Greats by Tom Hutchinson
6. Marilyn: The Last Goddess by Jerome Charyn